The SPRINTER is a mid-rise lift with a three foot lifting height, which covers 90% of all activities in the garage. Thanks to the Mobile-Set, you can move the lift easily and without any problem. The SPRINTER safely picks up most vehicles including SUVs.
Function and Safety
The hydraulic system of the SPRINTER works with two cylinders on independent hydraulic systems. A special safety device in the hydraulic circuit substitutes the conventional security latches and protects the lift from sagging. Mechanical synchronization is achieved by torsion bars at the bottom of the lift.
SPRINTER MID-RISE LIFT FEATURES:
- Additional working space
- Lifting height of approximately 39″
- Anti-skid lifting platforms are galvanized with adjustable lengths
- Can be installed without screws on almost any flat surface
- Mobile-Set allows the lift to be moved quickly and easily
- Fully hydraulic system
- No compressed air required
- High performance power unit
- Compact oil-submerged unit
- Push button controls
- Fast lifting and lowering times
- Complete fire galvanized (option) – for corrosive environments
- Fast and easy setup – the lift is pre-assembled and tested. To setup the lift JUST unpack, fill with hydraulic oil and plug in.
- Includes four 2″ tall polymer crush blocks
- Safely lifts most vehicles including SUV’s up to 7,000 lb.
Perfect accessories for every application:
- Fire galvanization of scissors and base plate for corrosive environment
- 4″ Polymer Crush Block
- Tuning ramps for low clearance or sports cars – 1 set = 4 units
|Lifting Capacity (lb)
|Lifting Time Approx. (sec)
|Lifting Height (in)
|Drive Over Height (in)
|Total Width (in)
|Lifting Platform Width (in)
|Lifting Platform Length (in)
||55″ – 79″
|Power Supply (V/Hz)
||208/230V / 20AMP
*All technical data are subject to change.