The QuickSpan® Champ wheel balancer is the most cost effective product in our wheel balancer portfolio. It has been developed for the needs of the small workshop. With automatic wheel clamping, QuickSpan® provides a level of performance that normally can be found on “big” wheel balancers.
Champ Touch Option
The QuickSpan® Champ Touch wheel balancer is ideal for small workshops as it does not need any external input device and all functions are controlled by use of a touchscreen. With automatic wheel clamping, QuickSpan® provides a level of performance that normally can be found on “big” wheel balancers.
- 15″ Touchscreen with integrated PC and Windows© CE operating system
QuickSpan® Champ Features:
- Pneumatic supported clamping device. After the operator positions the wheel on the machine, he simply puts the QuickSpan lock on the axle
- Pedal switch for releasing and locking the QuickSpan clamping system
- With only one measuring run, an optimum result may be achieved as the wheel is always clamped precisely
- Due to a low measuring speed below 100 rpm, a wheel guard is not required, enabling a saving of valuable workshop space. A spray protecter is available as an optional accessory
- The LED Display is equipped with large buttons for ease of operation and input of data. Imbalance values and actual status of the balancer are also shown in LED displays
- Automatic recognition of the balancing program during the data input speeds up the whole balancing process
- Gauge arm allows for automatic input of distance and diameter. The gauge arm which incorporates a magnetic placement device, facilitates a more comfortable method of placing the weights onto the rim
- The width is calculated in an approximation manner through evaluation of the distance and diameter. The wheel width value calculated by this method requires little, if any, correction. Consequently, the wheel width is indicated immediately following the input of the distance and diameter. If necessary, a quick correction can be made by the press of a button
- Relocation to the weight position for adhesive wheel weights: New software automatically detects if the operator wants to read wheel data or place weights.
- The weight tray is equipped with 31 compartments for wheel weights and cones, as well as a compartment for the weight pliers and the adhesive wheel weight removal tool
- Engineered and manufactured in GERMANY