Designed for quick lube and wheel service using subfloor pits, the Quick Lube NT mid-rise lift has great flexibility for almost any application. The NUSSBAUM NT cylinder system allows the lift to be mounted at any width with no need for mechanical ties between the platforms, eliminating obstructions in the pit.
QUICK LUBE NT MID-RISE LIFT FEATURES:
- Control station can be mounted in virtually any location with optional hose extensions
- The lowest of cars can access the lift due to the low 4.625″ height platforms
- Easily adjustable swing over arms with height extensions allow for lifting vehicles with frame lifting points inside the platform area
- The standard unit supplied with drive on/off ramps for surface mount installation
- Flush mounting eliminates all transitions on and off the lift
- Cylinders are hard and hot chromed for superior service and extended seal life
Quick Lube Bay
Even the lowest of cars can access the lift due to the low 4.625″platform height. The easily adjustable outboard swing arms, that include height extensions, allow for lifting of vehicles whose frame falls inside the platform area. The standard unit surface mounts with drive on/off ramps. The flush mount unit (shown below) eliminates all transitions on and off the lift.
|QUICK LUBE NT
|Lifting Capacity (lb)
|Lifting Time Approx. (sec)
|Lifting Height (in)
|Low Clearance Platform (in)
|Platform Width (in)
|Overall Length with Ramps
|Power Supply (V)
||230VAC / 60 Hz / 1ph
*All technical data are subject to change.